Thursday, February 16, 2006

Merchandise

I feel like a lemming right now, doing the same as everybody else. Opening a "free" shop at cafepress that is!

Support This Site


(I just ordered two mugs and a T-shirt for myself just to see if they are any good, a report will come!)

Programmingwise I am trying to understand RTF (Rich Text Format) for Tracktimer memos right now. The goal is to be able to enter a filename or an URL and get an automatic hyperlink. Not quite there yet though...

I have also released a new beta release called v3.0.0.52 based on the new Delphi 2006! It looks very good (graphically nicer than before too) so far so I will probably soon replace the current official release v3.0.0.50 with this one.
It has a few improvements too such as track copying, track surface type and possibility to search in part status groups.

No comments: