Monday, April 02, 2007

Order received!

Sorry for being a bit late with this post, I've had the parts lying around for about two weeks now but tonight is "blogging time" so I will update Tracktimers order status right now!

First I went through the package and noted that the rotor puller was missing. It should be sent when it was available (fact is that I have already gotten it).
Anyway, I select all order items except the rotor puller...



And then I click on Edit to change all the selected parts...



I mark the date the parts were received and then I check the "All received" check box...



Then I select to add the new parts to my stock group and a list of the parts that will be updated is shown...




If any of the parts doesn't exist Tracktimer adds it like a normal addition of a part, if the part entry exists it gets updated with a new qty.

Then I can choose to also update the maintenance log for this vehicle, so I chose the Honda RS125R group...




Now the only order item that remains is the missing rotor puller...




Here are the parts that were added to the maintenance log...




And here we can see that the brake handle now has a quantity that is equal to the required quantity.



Done! Now all these parts are in the part status system and are ready to be moved into an active part status group where they will collect hours and mileages. As I move one part and the actual quantity is less than the required quantity I can easily create a new purchase order that I can send to my supplier.

No comments: