Saturday, August 26, 2006

Frustration

I have now been waiting for my main computer to get back from service for 5 weeks! A combination of vacation and bad communication from their side and me thinking that I would get it back any day made me decide not to bother to set up the Tracktimer build environment on my laptop. But in retrospective I should have done that a long time ago because I still haven't received the computer!
Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that I'm alive despite no updates and will soon be kicking again (or something!)! According to the service guys the last part needed will arrive on Monday so it's close now! :)

Another thing I wonder is who the guy from the Sheffield area is that has been visiting my site about 5 times EVERY day for the last two months? *scratches my head*
Anyway, you're welcome and if you have any questions about Tracktimer just let me know!

No comments: