Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Bugs and news

Unfortunately there is a bug in v3.0 that I found out a few days ago:
If you update only mileage on a part status group so that some parts replacement limits are exceeded you will get an empty dialog box. All parts are updated correctly and coloured but they don't show up in the dialog box. This has been fixed but not released.

Another bug was introduced between 3.0.0.42 and 3.0.0.43 that made it impossible to use any other part status exports than Purchase order.
Unfortunately I have to go on a business trip today and directly when I get back home I am leaving for one week vacation so there is no way I will be able to fix this one until I get back the 13th of February. :(

There is also a much improved Order page on it's way that resembles the Completed Sessions page. It will have a tree view to the left to be able to get a better overview of all orders.

No comments: