Wednesday, February 25, 2004

World Championships SBK and SS600 starts next weekend!

And I know that some of the teams are going to use Tracktimer, that feels good!

A Norwegian translation is on its way too so the next version will be more multilingual than ever! I have also written about half of the documentation (this is really boring stuff FYI) and try to work on that a little day by day. Maybe it's just me but it is so much more fun to create something new than to describe for others how to use that "new" feature... Hopefully the result will be good anyway!

I have received new very nice Swedish track maps from Magnus Thomé, administrator of the extremely popular Swedish car site http://www.rejsa.nu. These will be available from the homepage later.

I also want to apologise for not updating this blog as often as I had planned, I will try to do it at least once a month from now..

No comments: